Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hot But Still Baking

hot hot continues....

It really isn't like my area of Ontario to be having the kind of heat we're been having.  It is September 9th for goodness sake and the temps were still 92F today!  The sun remains so hot and it gets humid still.  This has been one of the hottest summers we have had with barely any rain?  Where has the rain gone?  About now having nice cool nights for sleeping are in order I think.  The whole week is supposed to be like this. 

The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a very bitter cold winter with lots of snow so...hot...cold..hot..cold?  I think I should be quite happy enough with what we have.

I still have been baking and last week baked some mini cupcakes with lemon peel which makes the cupcake taste and smell so yum.  The frosting was cream cheese and I added strawberry yogurt along with the icing sugar.
 I served some up at work


 
                                           One-two bites and they were gone!  
 
Its ok to have sweets sometimes...*Hugs*..

No comments:

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...