Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Back home...

My gosh a lot of time has passed since I was here last!  How can time go so quickly and I had to take a week break but on paper its been a long break.  Life has basically been good and there have been some challenges.  I have thought about many of my blogging friends and on occasion have been able to do some reading. 

I gave been baking and busy.  I'm still working at my regular job I don't always have big breaks in the evening.


The weekends I still travel to the other side of the lake into NY state.  That relationship continues and I love everything about it so the weekends take care of themselves.

I want to share a sunset at the Lake....




and the sailboat races we watched on Thursday nights from the deck while I was on a 3-week vacation there.


I hope some of my friends find me again and that I can share and catch up on what you share.
 
Judi

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I am still here:) Happy to hear from you! Sounds like you have been busy, busy, busy! Don't stay gone so long! HUGS

Summer said...

Your little crafts are cute! Have a great week ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Retirement Bliss

Again its been quite some time since I have found the time to write on my Blog.  Its great to have you stop by and I welcome your comment. ...